Exige S2 with added supercharger

BWR do ARB’s

I have the street/track one as, its the same diameter as 46a so they fit in the original mounts but is solid rather than hollow. I got it when i bought the BWR Penske’s.

Scott, I need part 46, not 46a

They mount differently and I think are a different shape.

I have taken away some interesting info from a chap who works on the aero on a 488 that competes at LM.

I noted their front splitter was nigh on identical to the one that @Fonzey donated to the cause ( the cause being this idiot :slight_smile: ) in terms of the shap.

There were two subtle differences. Either side of the splitter where the curvature is the greatest they have vertical deflectors.

These are there for force the air to stay on the splitter rather than take the path of the least resistance and “fall off” the splitter

You can just about make it out here :

We can also see the rear diffuser is broken into many segments. The idea is not to allow other areas to contaminate each others flows. Hence more sections = better

Some food for thought there

Low.
Low.
Low.
Speed bumps and road use.
Missing bits.
Not as low.

I actively avoid speed bumps already!

I also appreciate these things are super really , super low!

Still wont harm trying will it ( will it? )

Just had an update from @seriouslylotus

The infill panels are back! Just look at those!

They are going to be coated in something ( tbc ) now but they look great from here!

1 Like

From SCS ;

Yes the Delta 800 sends all the data over CAN and the AIM MXS has a setting for our ECU to receive all the channels.

Looking forward to seeing these on

1 Like

Suspension is back!

4 Likes

Minor leak. Best fix…

Dave has been keeping me updated on the issues.

1. Rad is leaking at both ends
  2. Potential leaking on the chargecooler rad.

Best get these replaced :slight_smile:

Fortunately @seriouslylotus have these on the shelf ready to fit

1 Like

Had an update from the chaps over at SeriouslyLotus this morning.

Really happy with how this is shaping up

Look how it was!

4 Likes

Andy, were the pieces blasted and then powder coated?

Media blasted then cerakote applied. I am not convinced about powder coating on exposed parts. It seems to chip easily and then water ingress causes rust quickly

1 Like

Just had a major update from the gents over at SeriouslyLotus

Braking areas

Suspension areas

And I am now converted to the later style ARB

2 Likes

I am delighted with the progress and the results. I dont want to take the car out once it arrives back at Bond Towers.

Lovely, nice to see it all coming together. Made good use of your disability downtime :+1: