Exige S2 Prices?????

horseshit. i love my electric windows, air con, central locking, sun visors and carpet. And my reverse parking sensors.

Each to their own I guess.

Re the Touring Pack. My car is used every day by me or the wife, and gets through about 1000 miles a month. For me having a quality stero I can really hear is worth the cash, and as for air conditioning, without it the car would be a pain in the arse to drive when it rains! It takes ages to clear if the aircon isnt on.

Thinking about what I just said about the stereo, when I am on a hack to or from work I leave it off as with a stage 2 exhaust and induction kit it does then become pointless, I think I am talking myself back round again.

Finally, on the price thing, I just decided to buy the car and keep it for 5 years, so for me I don’t care what it is worth for another 3 and a half!

The village is getting crowded

[image]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/images/200/daffyd.jpg[/image]

[image]> http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/images/200/daffyd.jpg> [/image]

Why oh why oh why would you want to buy an Exige with a Touring pack???

Go and buy a BMW Z4 if its comfort youre after!!! [/quote]

You have obviously never driven a Z4…the ride is awful on those run flat tyres…and I didn’t buy a Z4 because I wanted an Exige S2, simple really.After driving an Exige with touring and sports pack, apart from the seats they are the same…same ride, same 2nd cam fun same bloody car !!!rant over…Anyway the touring/sports pack has been done a billion times on here and its beginning to get boring.

[image]> http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/images/200/daffyd.jpg> [/image]

Hey Pesky I reckon a couple of slver stripes down the front of that shirt, chin strap on the hat and that outfit could have been made for you in your S1

QUOTE…Why oh why oh why would you want to buy an Exige with a Touring pack???

After driving an Exige with touring and sports pack, apart from the seats they are the same…same ride, same 2nd cam fun same bloody car !!!..QUOTE

Sorry I didnt realise that the only difference was the seats, I thought the sports pack combination gave you a whole load of different options to the touring pack!

And yes, my last girlfriend had a nice little comfortable Z4!

Yep you’re right Bertone, you get more. But on the inside of the car it is just the seats/harness and a different bit of trim. Yes you get twin oil coolers but unless you are taking in track days can you really see a difference on the road. Both cars felt the same on the road so it really doesn’t make much difference which you choose for road driving…both are brilliant.

Hey Pesky I reckon a couple of slver stripes down the front of that shirt, chin strap on the hat and that outfit could have been made for you in your S1

PMSL

for the sake of 15kg (or whatever) the s2 air con is a fantastic investment

super chilled in the summer

super hot in the winter

really a good piece of kit (not like the s1 con-air)

for the sake of 15kg (or whatever) the s2 air con is a fantastic investment

super chilled in the summer

super hot in the winter

really a good piece of kit (not like the s1 con-air)

My S1 ‘con - air’ is fantastic but then the car has been back to the factory for a full air con overhaul!

[quote]

Why oh why oh why would you want to buy an Exige with a Touring pack??? [quote]

Because there are NO perfomance parts in the performance pack!
Just ordered an S with the touring pack but hopefully with the sport pack seats, best of both.

As for Std Exige S2 prices , i got a good deal chopping in my std 54 plate Exige against an S, nothing like 22k

The S1 equivelent to the touring pack would be sports seats, alcantara pack & air con.

Any comments Mr Pesky or BERTONE

Tim.

Moomin,

Would you like to divulge where good S2 trade ins on Exige S’s are being offered???

Tim.

stratton motors, to be fair the car has only 1200 miles on the clock and is a one off UK colour, also the Exige S will be my third new Lotus from them in 4 years.
But its still an 04 54 car at the end of the day.

I used to have a perf pack S2 with aircon before the 240R… best of both worlds and the rare combination ment it sold within 2 days of going up for sale!

stratton motors, to be fair the car has only 1200 miles on the clock and is a one off UK colour, also the Exige S will be my third new Lotus from them in 4 years.
But its still an 04 54 car at the end of the day.

what is the one of colour then? sounds interesting

Glacier blue.

nice colour, it is nicer than it’s replacement “Polar Blue”

Yes it is but i have still ordered the S in polar blue , i had an Elise in ice blue as well but glacier is the best of the light blues.
Dont want to sell it but i must have a SC.
pics of me Zige: http://www.homepage.mac.com/paulnorth1/PhotoAlbum9.html