Exige/S2 Elise Seats - WANTED

Looking for a set of Exige or S2 Elise seats.

Ideally ones with harness slots but would also consider a cheap set of standard ones.

Have you got anything gathering dust in you garage??

Will

[email protected]

Have you got anything gathering dust in you garage??

A very nice standard wing… oh, & a roof

\

Will, you have an email.

I’ve got a really nice set of standard seats for sale.
Black alcantara, and carbon leather with the S2 exige logo across the back between shoulder blades.

Unfortunately I don’t have pictures to post just now, but I’ll get some as soon as I can.

I’ll be looking for �500 so not sure they will meet your cheep criteria, but they are nice.

So which ones did you go for Will??

So which ones did you go for Will??

I ended up going for the single skin reverie, and had some inserts made up in black alcantara.

I think (not 100%) I was lucky and they used some probax foam they had “left over”. I was told it was the last bid of some “special” foam they had been using

I had the logo from my original seats copied onto the insert. I’ll post some pictures when I get a chance.

I have a pair with harness slots going for �300…

They are a bit tatty, but do the job, and with some TLC could be just what you are looking for…

Send me a PM with your email and I’ll send some pics

They are a bit tatty, but do the job, and with some TLC could be just what you are looking for…

You have a PM.

Evo-UFO
Could you send me a few pictures - i may be interested if still available.

Cheers James

[email protected]

Evo-UFO
Could you send me a few pictures - i may be interested if still available.

Cheers James

[email protected] >

For pictures see the other thread

Cheers
Will

Folks, my seats have now been sold - thanks for all the interest , and sorry to have hijacked the thread a bit…