Exige S2 240R 2005 - £69,995

Exige 240R 4,900 miles only, as new condition (2005) - £69,995
Ok so it’s a beauty, but WTF - 70 Grand!

For a moment I thought you were selling your car :laughing:

Nope the Exige stays, but I could be talked into an ‘arrive and drive’ Caterham :slight_smile:

With the escalating S1 and now S2 prices, I do hope people aren’t nervous about putting miles on their cars.
Miles are smiles, especially trackday miles…

Oi, DJ TobyC, coming to Anglesey?

Prices are only going to go ONE way guys… whilst all us ‘Baby Boomers’ are 'living the Autumn and Winter’s of our time on this planet and spending our ‘tax free’ pension elements on ‘classic cars’!

After we are gone… I reckon prices for all so called ‘classic’ cars will plummet… all 3 of my kids, and their friends have zero interest in these ‘overpriced’ noisy polluting dinosaurs!

Bloody Uber is their friend now!

My wife has just told me I am being ‘opinionated’!! :laughing: :confused: :neutral_face:

Pre-war stuff still has a healthy following Pete. And in some cases a price to match :wink:

Indeed… but not by our kids!

I kind of have to agree with Pete here, currently my son has no real interest in either “cars” of my era or mechanical watches, why on earth would he want to wear something that just tells the time!

I have x2 boys. One is as described above,…one is car CRAZY and at 9years old is already plotting what will make his ideal first track car…as well as dropping not very subtle hints that I must never sell the Exige as he’s planning on inheriting it.

I took mine out recently and still smile at its ability to stop small boys in their tracks as they look on slack-jawed pulling on their parent’s sleeve :sunglasses: all is not lost fellas.

My son, 16, refuses to go in a hybrid, thinks formula E should not be allowed and bemoans the loss of the V10 in F1. He has recently grown up and no longer likes 911s. Mind you, he did insist my normal car was a BMW so we could be fully chaved out on the streets of Derby. As soon as he gets his license he will be on track days, he wants an MR2. Watch out, he was offered a drive in a 911 by Tuthill Porsche at the age of 11…turned it down, too busy on his xbox.
The

I also agree with Ade and the mechanical watches!.. beautiful mechanical precision, build quality, touch/feel amazing… (no, not taking about a local lady of the night!). I had bought each of my sons a classic Rolex 5 years in anticipation of their 21st Birthdays… both are quite happy with their iPhones and are not interested!!! So I still have them!!

But like S1’s, they are also appreciating… so no worries!

(And my boys drive a VW UP! and a Fiat Punto!!) :lolno:

Allo Mate!

Yes, Anglesey is on - I’ve got 20 more ponies this year and go faster stripes, so will be giving you a run for your money :slight_smile: