Exige S1 sold----bye bye~

Is been a great 7 years of owning of the car since i got it, but the limited use is always a limiting factor for me to keep it in the long run. I am glad it went to the right owner whom i think will treasure the car (ex 340R owner) and for the price i sold for i really have no complain…

Hope one day i will return to the S1 fold and until then…Enjoy the ride and keep the VHPD running!! lol

Sam

Congrats Sam, sounds like your patience finally paid off!

Someone’s got themselves a great car… :slight_smile:

Hope you pointed the new owner in the direction of exiges.com

Well done Sam

Shame on you Sam - obviously priced too low as you have sold it :slight_smile: - best of luck with what you buy to replace it - but what do you replace such a gem with??

Actually i sold it privately and not via dealer in the end. I think is priced reasonably and it only take 1 right buyer…especially is the best color orange!!!

I will surely point the new owner to here…

i believe the exige S1 price will still keep going due to the limited production.

Oh Sam! I understand entirely, but i’m sure you’ll miss it! Is it staying in HK or coming to Europe? I’m keen to know how much it sold for but know thats none of my business. I wish you the best of luck with whatever’s next…

Kurt

Oh SammI told you to sell it back to me …ages ago. :imp: …hope new owner will keep it in tip top condition as we did. :angel:
Well done and have fun.