exige s1 air induction ??

hi does anyone please no a air induction kit that fits the exige s1 it as 190 bhp i am looking for that little bit more h p can anyone please help thanks bob

I’m working on a ram air system which utilizes the roof scoop at the moment.
It requires the use of a modified motorsport engine cover.

I will be taking pics as I progress and I will post them when the project is complete in a couple of weeks.

Sorry to make you all wait:-(

Alternatively (Sorry Mike), you could go the official Lotus Sport route of ditching one of the air filters, and connecting the air intake to the left hand air scoop. The standard induction setup is pretty good apart from the fact it takes in air from the engine bay (it points towards the exhaust manifold!!!).

These are the parts I used:

Sport 190 Air duct adaptor LA111E0023K �29.55
Motorsport air trunking LA111E0020/2 �88.26

The prices are from a few years ago, so they’ve probably gone up.

Someone has a CF S1 Exige airbox for sale on seloc. Don’t know if it might help.

Someone has a CF S1 Exige airbox for sale on seloc. Don’t know if it might help.

That will be SimonE from this board…can’t imagine why he might have a spare one

I’ve got one of those for sale on Ebay as well. Along with a load of other bits and bobs I sorted out in my garage .

yep tis me Ben, also have surplus aircon bits for sale as well

btw how’s the new motor

yep tis me Ben, also have surplus aircon bits for sale as well

btw how’s the new motor

Heh Simon.

New motor is a healthy mix of a slug of and a generous dose of …for anyone who has passengered there has been quite a bit of .

In addition, new motor is completeley devoid of , or .

Hope that makes sense

Does the sale of the excess bits mean that you are working on the VHPD??

I,ll have the carbon airbox Simon if youve still got it-maybe I could see you about it at Cadwell?