Exige S supercharger inlet diameter

Does anyone know what the inlet diameter is at the point immediately before and after the supercharger (Eaton) on a Toyota S engine?

I’m still considering my engine options. If I go for forced induction then I need to have a 34mm restrictor located within 50mm of the compressor blades. :frowning:

I didnt think restrictors worked too well with Super Chargers?

Turbo’s love em!!

Ha, ha I guessed that would get a response from you Sean, just waiting for the JF response now. :smiley:

Why not stick Pesky in the boot then? :smiley:

I would have thought if you put it after the SC you would end up with so much parasitic loss from trying to force the air through it would not be worth it, you’re best bet would be just before the throttle body or just after it in the throat that leads to the inlet, everything is much bigger than 34mm though

Sacra Blu :angry: :wink:

Hey Wes, 840kg and falling /slash/ Kaaz fitted :smiley: You know I reckon you should go for new Piper cams and a remap!

Wes has seen the light dude! :slight_smile:

super chargers are the “new” N/A

Super Charging Rocks, it’s official! :wink:

I’m with Ade. Being “blown” rocks!!

You pair are not and I mean strictly not allowed to use “Rocks” in any way, shape or form to do with ruddy induction…COPYTRIGHT! Fecking TRADE MARKED!

Get yourself another tag line! Try a few of these

SC COCKS :sunglasses:!
SC gay :sunglasses:!
SC Swallows :sunglasses:!
SC Brown :sunglasses:!
SC all the way :sunglasses: in!
SC Hurts my prostate :sunglasses:!

:smiley: it’s a giggle :smiley: :wink:

Now I’ve found your website I can see why you’re getting all pissy about yer trademark clicky . I know you like your bling fella but you’ve gone too far.

Now I’ve found your website I can see why you’re getting all pissy about yer trademark clicky . I know you like your bling fella but you’ve gone too far. [/quote]

U-hoo x :smiley:

LMAO! We’ve given him the hump

Super chargers rock, you big girl :smiley:

:whistle: