Exige S on Top Gear this sunday - may 21st.

Driven by JC and The Stig.

Repeated Monday.

Now that will be interesting !!!

I suppose you mean Clarkson rather than God’s Son ?

And apparently the Stig crashes it too. If it’s a white Exige then expect some last corner mishap.

He lost the Koeniggkjhsakfjkwhgflkjhsen in a big way last week as well - perhaps he is mortal after all??

Now that will be interesting !!!

I suppose you mean Clarkson rather than God’s Son ?

Or me!!
JayCee

Or me!!
JayCee

PMSL

He lost the Koeniggkjhsakfjkwhgflkjhsen in a big way last week as well - perhaps he is mortal after all??

Yeah, but that was the worsed handling car I’ve seen in ages! Built purely for its top speed claim.

Yeah, but that was the worsed handling car I’ve seen in ages! Built purely for its top speed claim.

Isn’t it coming back after its had a rear wing fitted? Given the cost I would hope they could afford a little time in a wind tunnel to ensure its balanced front to rear as well.

But they are trying to sell that car on top speed alone, so they want it slippy.

And apparently the Stig crashes it too. If it’s a white Exige then expect some last corner mishap.

I feel betrayed

David

I feel betrayed

I take it he didn’t crash then? Sorry, but that’s what I was told. NOt seen it myself yet as only just got in from hooning about the Oxfordshire countryside in the pouring rain.

David

ooh, whereabouts in Oxfordshire are you from ?

David

I’m not. Was an MLOC run, however I do work in Oxford.

Apparemtly the Exige did come off the track, but as it was down to “driver error” it wasn’t shown on Top Gear

Did anybody record it?

I didn’t get to see it

Hopefully somebody even has an MPEG file of it?

http://www.uins.co.uk/pages/video_exige.html

That S2 dealer vid is very cool indeed

http://www.uins.co.uk/pages/video_elise.html

David