exige price guide????

Hi, im looking to but an exige, i’ve seen acouple, but the prices seem to vary so much, i am looking at one om friday, its an 2001 car standard 177bhp, with harnesses etc…, 8000mls, chrome orange, i just wondered if anybody could help as to what sort of price to pay, would be a great help! also do you think the launch of the new exige will affect the prices?? many thanks for your help…

Do a quick search, there’s been a few questions like this in the last few weeks.

But some quick thoughts are:

8,000 miles is quite low, and 2001 is a later car. Orange is a good track colour. Is it at a dealer? The warranty they offer will put it up a bit. It’ll cost a grand to make it up to 190. Any other mods - pads, brake linings? Has it been tracked (not a bad thing if serviced well)? Full service history? Gut feeling �22,500-�24,500 (although more in the summer when they’re popular)

Ian

I currently have a 2001 Exige. Standard 177 BHP. Titanium. Air Conditioning. Leather seats. FSH. Excellent condition. 9200 miles. Looking for quick sale �21,000

YEAH, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HAVING A LOOK, HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU???

There are currently 12 Exiges for sale on the Autotrader web site nationally http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp Prices ranging from �16,000 to �24,999 both private and trade. John.

Andy, could you mail me details about ur exige to [email protected] cheers