Exige parts wanted

Could do with a few bits to finish my latest project- rear screen and surround (between engine bay and cockpit) plastics that fit around rear window and inside engine bay (3 pieces) rear lights and mesh grilles

Might be able to help you there Chris - how soon do you need them?

Cheers Russ
Could do with them in the next couple of weeks if possible ??

My race prepper in Littleborough might have the screen and plastic surrounds still. Also might have a grille or two lying around.

My race prepper…

Bloody show off!

Bloody show off!

Just wait until you see the “Team Bus”

I look forward to it. It’s very understanding of your ‘care in the community’ worker to lend it to you.

Bloody show off!

Needs a hot tub in that boot! (dancing girls, pole for pole dancing etc…) And a bar coz theres enough room!!!

If Russ can’t help you out, I have the original engine cover and all of the standard bulkhead parts including the glass coming off (or all ready off) my car.

Russ, you got any spaces on the “team bus” for next year?? WOuld be cool to be part of the “in” crowd!!!

Sean…

Russ, you got any spaces on the “team bus” for next year?? WOuld be cool to be part of the “in” crowd!!!

Sean

This is the “bus” in question:

[image]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a41/russt11/bentley2.jpg[/image]

And it’s friggin quick too

Having the towbar fitted next week.

Holly 5hit!!!

Oh how the other half live!!

Fair play to ya matey!!!

Nice video clip on Autocar’s web site of one being driven at 208mph four up.

Thanks, Dave

That thing is the anti-Exige! It does the exact opposite but with equal amounts of style, it does going fast all calm.

Ian

That thing is amazing. The last time I saw lane markings passing that quickly was on the In Car 956 DVD. Derek Bell on the Mulsanne Straight in a Porsche 956, pre-chicane days. Probably only another 20mph quicker!