Exige nos 2

Slowly getting there … with great help from Martin and Steve

Cool, love the detail in the pedal box area :sunglasses:

Crap colour! :smiley:

As Marc says, & after seeing it for myself, the attention to detail is stunning, & not only in the pedal box area. Great work, guys! :sunglasses:

Looking fantastic Andy and a credit to you and the boys. Great to think that the car will bE out on circuit again after her third or is it fourth heart transplant.

Its got a “proper” heart in it now!!!

Well done guys!!

Yeah totally loving the pedal box!! :wink:

I’m not loving the white and blue stripped carpets though???

Looking very nice indeed :sunglasses:

looks nice!!!

Does look good Andy :sunglasses: What’s the history Ben’s talking about if you don’t mind me asking?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

OK,

Some more information …

• Loads of support from JSR - thanks John and Wayne … they supplied the rather special pedal box and loads of other nice things you cant see so easy - thanks Guys :sunglasses:

• The “heart” is from Sean B … installed by JSR. Sean has helped a lot from his experience of building his Audi

• Chassis is Russ T ex LOT Group C race car, hence the colour and hence the references to history.

• Martin and Steve Edwards are not only storing it ( for 2 years ) but building it in spare time

In fact this thing will have a lot of history and memories, I’m just trying to make the best job of it as I can …

cant wait to see it finish…

Lol @ Pesky :slight_smile:

In a where’s wally style, Andy’s Exige #2 is somewhere in this pic…if you can’t work it out from the colour…its the one smashing into Walshy :smiley:

Finish :astonished:

Lol at the unintentional irony! Russ spent a couple of seasons wishing for exactly that!

Maybe a new reg that ends DNF would be a fitting tribute to the car’s llegacy :wink:

Looking good Andy :sunglasses:

How sad is this - I actually recognised it as likely to be the old Treasuse chariot from those rear upper wishbones!

Can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread !

Looking great guys…can’t wait to see her on track.

That steering quick release looks familiar!

:cry: :crazy:

Not tempted by a full cage, Andy?

[quote=series_one]That steering quick release looks familiar!

:cry: :crazy:

Not tempted by a full cage, Andy?
[/quote]

Mmmm quick release is far too long it puts the wheel in your face … we havent come up with a good solution yet …

Yes I am tempted by a full cage but not 100% convinced about it for a road/track car - if it goes racing then yes …