Exige keyring

Friend of mine is retired, in self isolation for another 6 weeks and bored.
He’s a dab hand at wood work and has made me this keyring.
Thin as possible, in his words “simplify and add lightness”, engraved both sides and clear varnish.

My new keyring…

Tidy!

Would he make a few more for the exiges.com faithful?

I can ask the question. To sell in the shop?

I don’t mind being the escrow for the deal.

Being cheeky, I wonder if he can do an Elise one?

I’ll have one John/Andy thank you.

OK, I’ll ask the question if he can do a batch of 10, same as I have shown;
LOTUS emblem on one side.
Exige on the other.
1x extra to say Elise.

I’ll have one please. I think you should have an Exige to go with it…Jonny.

Have asked the question for a batch. Will update soon :thumbup:

UPDATE

I have ordered a batch.
These will have Exige on one side and the Lotus symbol on the other (as first post).
There will be 9x with Exige and 1x with Elise.

Price will be £6.50 each including postage.
All monies will go towards a food and essential shop for my friend who is making these, as he is self isolating due to age (over 70) and medical conditions.

I will post here when they are finished.

Please add your name to the list below, put your name down, there will not be any more!

1. (Elise logo).

Please add your name to the list below, put your name down, there will not be any more!

1.Thommo ( Exige, pls)

:thumbup:

Thanks

He told me he wooden do any more?

Just an update, half of them are made.

Get your names down

I’m also expecting a wooden pen that is half green and yellow with Lotus and Exige on the side :thumbup:

1.Thommo ( Exige, pls)
2. Fonzey (Exige!)
3. JDS - Lotus on one side, blank on the other? If not, more than happy with Exige!
4. Jonny (Exige) :+1:t2:
10. Ade (Elise Logo)

PLEASE READ

The key rings are finished, I should receive them at the end of the week. I’ll take some pics to make sure everyone is happy.

Price reduced to £6.00 each including postage.

All monies will be donated to my friend who is now self isolating till the end of July (over 70 and medical conditions). This will be cash to treat himself to something or a food/essentials delivery. He has done them as a favour to me, so the money/food delivery will put a smile on his face and cheer him up.

Any not sold here will be advertised on another forum or ebay at slightly more than exiges.com price. So put your name down.