Exige is on the market

Just not getting time for anything, young family and 70 hour working weeks. Decided rather than leave ten years by the time I probably get around to getting it MOTd that i would just sell.

Pistonheads ad below.

Shame but I understand. Looks bloody lovely, good luck with the sale and don’t be a stranger.

What’s everyone think about current prices? Any thoughts?

I don’t thing you’re far off but lack of motorsport seats, not the original steering wheel etc…may put some people off. If they’re spending at the top end then I’m sure they would want everything to be 100% original and tick all the boxes for seats etc…I think you have to be patient and it will happen. The other option is to stick it into a decent auction house and see what happens.

Yes, I know what you mean. No rush to sell it. I had considered it being so much cheaper than others it would be snapped up quick. Perhaps park it up for another few years and leave it to see what the markets do in 5-10 years.

The steering wheel may be original if it has the snap-off wheel boss, it was an option. On the other hand, the motorsports seats are highly desirable. I think the price is about right but we must remember that there is a very limited market for these cars and selling will take time. I would hang out, it only takes one serious buyer.

One serious buyer has left a deposit this morning.

There you go. Well done.

Great news (until you regret selling it like I did :frowning: )