EXIGE IN WIMBORNE

Seen a silver Exige, “X” reg in Wimborne Dorset, on Tuesday at about noon, who’s is that? I am only about 4 miles away in Poole.

Westover Sports Cars are now in North Poole - or at least the service dept is - could be that they were servicing it.

Mine is a new Alu, X reg (X1GED) and live in the area (Weymouth), but my car is with Bernard having an Audi lump fitted. It’s back tomorrow with its new 300bhp!!!
In 4 years I have only seen one other Exige on the road and that was a black one in Oxford.

And with 300bhp nobody will now see yours!

Enjoy it Ken!

Ian

Ken
2nd Day I had mine, Nickie was driving it and one was going the other way thro Wickham!
Tony

And with 300bhp nobody will now see yours!

Enjoy it Ken!

Ian

Lol

Isn’t Tim Stevens in Wimbourne? (Silver Exige, same reg)

It was Tim Steven’s car until today! I have bought his X-reg Silver Exige from him and collected it today.
So far have enjoyed a sunny blat up the A34 to it’s new home this afternoon.
Tim has moved on to a V6 Renault Clio, although I’m sure he’ll still look in here occaisionally!

Cheers,
Alex.

Welcome Alex! Good choice!

If you’ve looked in before, you’ll know the Exige is more than a car, it comes with lots if Internet chums too!

Ian

Thanks Ian! This certainly seems a very friendly forum, with people willing to share information on these fantastic cars.
As more of a little introduction, I’ve graduated from a pristine standard S1 Elise, to the burbling beast that is the ex Tim Stevens’ car… This is the car that featured at the recent Lotus F1 Auction in Brighton.
Still a bit scared of it to be honest! I’m sure that will change in time!
Hoping to meet some of you guys on some track days next year…
Cheers,
Alex.