Exige in Auto Express

In this weeks copy of Auto Express there is a road test for the most fun car to drive. The four cars tested are the Caterham Seven, Exige, Honda S2000 and BMW M Coupe.The Exige came in second place behind the Caterham and has one of the fairest write ups I have seen so far.

Thanks for the tip David.Seeing as I have an M Coupe aswell it’ll be doubly interesting tome. The Exige is definitely more fun than the M though - no contest. [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/smile.gif[/image]Wouldn’t argue with the 7 making a good showing also.

Thanks David, although having been and bought it I was a bit disappointed about the length of the article. It was very short and didn’t say too much; IMHO they missed an opportunity. I could be being unkind here, but to me Auto Express seems a bit like the equivalent of the tabloid newspapers; I can’t recall reading much in there that I found compelling. Ho hum…

The performance figures seemed a bit out…I have done 0-60 in sub 5 secs in my 172 ExigeTim

quote:Originally posted by Tony Whitter:Thanks David, although having been and bought it I was a bit disappointed about the length of the article. It was very short and didn’t say too much; IMHO they missed an opportunity. I could be being unkind here, but to me Auto Express seems a bit like the equivalent of the tabloid newspapers; I can’t recall reading much in there that I found compelling. Ho hum…I concur.I bet the guys at EVO (an excellent mag) were a little disappointed to be tied to them - a financial thing I assume.

quote:Originally posted by B7SHY:The performance figures seemed a bit out…I have done 0-60 in sub 5 secs in my 172 ExigeTimThat sounds expensive on tires!Good to know though. How did you measure it? (you may want to answer in Exige Talk rather than hear, to save a ticking off from Admin!).Cheers, Ian