Exige going on the market soon

Guys, I will be selling my azure blue exige 190 with 19,998 miles. Two previous owners. Reg X394CNO

I have just installed new genuine floor mats and I have a Larini system sitting for it. Also a new cambelt, waterpump etc.

Currently sitting under its cover and has not been on the road in five years, I do start the car up every few weeks and move it around the yard.

I can sell as it is or get it inspected, serviced and MOTd for the new owner.

I had some pics up on here but photobucket doing their thing has disabled the images now in a hope we pay an annual subscription.

Open to offers. I just thought I would offer it up here before I put it on pistonheads or the likes.

Drop me a message if it is of interest. I would be interested in a PX with something interesting.

I can email some pictures across for interested parties. Is £45k about right? I would love more but at the same time im happy to leave something in it for the next man.

Regards

Sorry to see you’re looking to sell it Drew.
I’m guessing it would be in the same ballpark as the ones on PH price wise…?

Why not add some pictures? It’s so easy now with the extended upload facilities here on exiges.com.
And adding a price would be nice too.

Otherwise good luck with the sale :thumbup:

No, it will be cheaper. Im happy to leave something else in it for someone else. But on a PX bases then I would set the valuation there. Anyone got a 996 GT3 that wants to swap :laughing:

I sent you a private message , but it seems it doesn’t work !
Could you check and let me know ?

Go on then, the suspense is killing me! How much is it?

Over £45k? Honestly to hard to value.

Email sent. Thanks

It’s all a bit cryptic :slight_smile: Maybe stick a full advert up?

Yes, £45k seems fair looking at what else is on the market with dealers. Thanks

It’s difficuilt to value our cars these days as the ones on pistonheads have been up for a while (all be it Sam’s is halfway around the world to view). It’s worth what someone will pay for it.

Being a low mileage, low owner car I image yours is quite desirable (depending on condition and spec of course).
Sensible head would say stick it up for top price and bring the price down until it sells (unless your desperate for the money fast? In which case £45k you’ll have a sale within an hour of putting it up I imagine)

Someone speaking sense at long last about values! Hallelujah :slight_smile:

Good luck with the sale, excellent price :thumbup:

Yes, I’m in no rush what so ever. Yet I don’t want the hassle of time wasters / dreamers. Happy to let someone that wants one go for it rather than to a dealer and see it up at £55k next week.

Very good price!! If mine have a air con( i know it is rubbish even if is working) i wont sell it but i just don’t have the time to use it now since Hong Kong is only cold for 1 month and the rest is super humid and more than 30C in ambient temperature!!!

GLWTS!!

Only needs one willing punter with the readies :slight_smile: - looks a very good price you are looking for…

Best of luck with the sale…