Exige going, New track weapon here, see you on track soon!!!

The time has come to let the Lotus die… :frowning:
Too many hours of mods and repairs. Budgets blown etc etc
I am sure you have all been there.
Having seen sooooo many cars blown up, broken gearboxes etc etc and then to have some twat run into you on circuit, I have decide to get my own back
Say hello to my NEW track weapon!!!
Yeahaaaa

Look at those seats, slidetastic or what?

She has a 390 cubic inch big block and is currently about 300 bhp and 430lb/ft
With a cam , bigger carb (Old fashioned fuel injection for you youngsters!!) exhaust and some head work 450bhp is easy. Then later a big fat supercharger and 600 bhp baby…
No paint work just a nice big cow catcher on the front
See you on a track day :smiley:

Is it really going Dave, are you doing a Jonnyfox?

Great motor. I have secret, I’d love to own 442 lol strange but true :smiley:

You are joking right Dave :question:

That car is like the absolute antithesis of an Exige. It would be like splitting up with Keira Knightley and getting it on with Beth Ditto :astonished:

You’d probably find the things that annoy you about one would equally apply to the other (for both the cars and the girls :smiley:)

Yeah but look at it, ]A real thing of beauty!!! All that torque and tail slideS, AND if someone annoys me on track… BAM… THWACK

You might have to wait for them to come past on their next lap though ? :laughing: :laughing:

Possibly, but would you risk it?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shit a bed
I just googled Beth Ditto :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

My eyes

YES I AM KIDDING
It was purchased buy a chap who rents a unit from me, I was asked if I could collect from Wrexham…
Exige repairs underway…

Nothing to see here then, move along please… :wink:

Looks like she’s softer sprung than a set of Ohlins :open_mouth: :astonished: :smiley:

Too much body roll

Nooooo
Get the sills on the floor and she’s on rails!!! Body roll isn’t an issue when the back is hanging out.

We still taking ditto?

Sorry I’m confused, Beth Ditto or the Ford Fairlane :question: :laughing:

Talking of yank tanks, I was at the NHRA drag nationals yesterday at the Vegas speedway. They take that shit seriously.

Worst “I’m in Vegas and you aren’t !” post ever !! :laughing:

This is a friendly forum
If you continue with these vulgar posts you will be banned!!

It’s okay to enjoy the larger lady… :smiley:

Little too bubbly for me mind!

Drag as in traffic-light GP or drag as in dressing up in ladies clothes - you never know what goes down in Vegas.

And flabby tits