Exige For Sale

The police no longer like me !!!

2000,Silver,190BHP,4 Pt Harness, Carbon Airbox, Sports Exhaust,FLSH,26K,Tax 03/04,MOT Mar 04 , Excellent Condition

�21000

Where are you based mate??

Can I have some contact details??

Paul

My tel. No is 07971 829 738
I am located in North Essex.

regards

Rob

Superb car mate, you’ll have no problems selling it

Shame I couldn’t reach the pedals (no really, I couldn’t )

Best of luck selling it mate, hope you don’t get banned for too long

Regards,

Paul

Sorry for the delay I have a had few internet issues…
No problem, I am sorry the beast didnt fit you !
Let me know how you get on with the other possibles ?

regards

Rob

Decided to go with the black one

Should be picking it up tomorrow

WOuld have picked it up last night, but (I’m gonna start ranting now, but I’m not happy) apparently it takes 4 days to clear a bankers draft!!! Between 2 Lloyds bank accounts!! wtf?? You have to have cleared funds to get a bankers draft so why the fook does it take 4 days to clear?? Because they have my �15k from the VX in their accounts earning them interest for 4 days… makes me sick…

Anyways, should be cleared by tomorrow (or I’ll go mad and rob the bank), so I’ll stick some pics up once I have it

Have you made sure your car is up on PistonHeads, ScoobyNet and Lancer-Evo.net?? Well worth it if it isn’t mate

Paul

Good choice , Black looks very good !
The banks are crap… dont get me started on them as well !!
If you need to rob a bank give me a call and perhaps we can do an Italian Job style raid on lloyds using the exiges… we need one more volunteer !!! Should make for some fun entertainment !!!

I havnt posted it anywhere else yet as I have not had the time… may stick it in Autotrader next week or I my put in storage for a year ? Havnt decided yet ?

I’ve got a black one (best colour) and am up for the Italian job - only problem is it takes me three minutes to do up the flippin harnesses…

Do you think the po-liss would count to a hundred and eighty to give me a head start??

I’ve got a black one (best colour) and am up for the Italian job

Are you really Ali G then???

\

Rumbled…

I’ve got a black one (best colour) and am up for the Italian job

Are you really Ali G then???

Hey pesky wot is it wiv thees black cars bein best then…??

AndyD, TurboTomato, Rooney, Mike Lane, Shabdabbler… rant rant rant thats all you get from em…

De fing iz, de weels iz blak, so de car muss be blak soh az dey matches, like, kinda,

It stans 2 reezun dat if de lawd Low-tuss ad wanted de red car he wudda dun de red weels

It stans 2 reezun dat if de lawd Low-tuss ad wanted de red car he wudda dun de red weels

Respecked

I az got blacked out windows on mine too

Bling bling

I az blacked out from de gee force wen I steps on de loud pedl wuns aw twyce

De fing iz, de weels iz blak, so de car muss be blak soh az dey matches, like, kinda,

mike… fantastic… ROFLMAO BIG UP RESPEKT

same for yer second quote… mental matey

Rox,

Mine is actually Silver !

Is the car still for sale??

Danno