Exige For Sale

2001 Titanium Exige190 BHPSupersports exhaust13,500 milesFull Lotus History Red leather sports seats4 point harnessesAlpine CD/RadioBraided brake linesExcellent condition(no knocks,wheels are scrape free)Can’t justify keeping it to use once a month.Work,girlfriend and cycling take up all my time.�22,500.Call Colin 07976 954409

ColinDon’t do it - unless it’s to use the money for a businees/family venture! You’ve got a classic in your hands, so even if you don’t use too often, it’ll not cost you a lot in short term!Summer at Oulton Park won’t be the same -without seeing your tattoos [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/wink.gif[/image]

quote:Originally posted by Mr Pesky:ColinDon’t do it - unless it’s to use the money for a businees/family venture! You’ve got a classic in your hands, so even if you don’t use too often, it’ll not cost you a lot in short term!Summer at Oulton Park won’t be the same -without seeing your tattoos [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/wink.gif[/image]Yeah I know but I’m also putting in my immigration papers to move to Australia.It’s a bit to far to take it so it’s the No.1 toy that goes first.Also got a 2001 Fireblade that needs to be sold,if anybody is interested,the spec;Black/Silver,Dymag carbon fibre wheels,Akrapovic titanium race exhaust,Powercommander,Ohlins steering damper,Promach rearsets,Carbon hugger,Spare tyres, 7500 miles,10 months tax.�7000. Comes with trackday fairing.colin

If I was you, I would take the Exige to Oz, they seem to be very popular there.You could even sell it for more money!UldisPS - just keep it. Otherwise I guess someday you’ll regret it.[This message has been edited by Uldis (edited 12 May 2003).]

�22,500. Is that In US dollard ? If not can you tell me your Price in US $ plz

�22500 = US$36000

Price now reduced to �21,500.Service will be included at the garage of your choice.Contact me on 07976 954409. quote:Originally posted by Mr Pesky:�22500 = US$36000

Is the car still for sale?

Colin,Thanks for the call regarding your car, but unfortunately I found a v good example a bit closer to home.Titanium and Red!..Cracking! Im sure you’ll sell it easy.Thanks and good luck!Dominic

Is the car still for sale?Has it got air con?Where is the car?Richard

Yep,the car is still for sale.No air-con.Car is in Whitchurch,Shropshire.Colin. quote:Originally posted by richard.mcmurtry:Is the car still for sale?Has it got air con?Where is the car?Richard

Car sold last night.Happy driving to Richard.I’ve got to put new tyres on,where’s the best place to get them?Col.[QUOTE]Originally posted by Col.S:Yep,the car is still for sale.No air-con.Car is in Whitchurch,Shropshire.Colin. [/QUOTE]