Exige for sale

O.k, just had a twelve week scan and it’s official, so the Exige is going to need to go and be replaced by something a little more practical for the missus and the new arrival. Spec as follows:2001 on an X plateNew AluminiumSports seats and harnessesRadio fitting kit (but no radio)Driving lights and push on protectorsAbout 4,600 miles (I honestly can’t remember)Bought from and all work done by SGTFull 190 upgrade at first service, i.e:Stainless steel supersports exhaustStainless steel cat bypass (I have the cat)Revised e.c.u.Revised inlet cam pulleyRevised thermostatBreather tank and plumbing from 340RGoodridge braided hoses all roundCastrol SRF brake fluid fittedRemovable Momo Corse wheel (I have original)Balance of tax and Lotus warranty etc…I can be contacted on mobile (07774) 190969 or [email protected] for any further details. The dealer is chomping at the bit, but for obvious reasons I would rather it went direct to a good home!Jaycee

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/frown.gif[/image]*sniff*

Mmm… Don’t think the baby seat would fit in the boot compartment… Bugger! Good luck with the sale… Oh, and congratulations by the way!T

Baby seats fit fine in the passenger seat and mine loves 2 lots of 4 pt harnesses - I’m trying to create his appreciation for speed young!!! A second hand volvo is only a couple of grand after all…

Jaycee, I could well be interested in the car once my house sale has gone through which is likely to be another 3-4 weeks.Have you got an idea of how much you want for the car? It’s pretty much the spec (and colour!) that I’m looking for.Ady

Jaycee, I’ve just looked at your profile and see that you are in Surrey. Are you anywhere near Redhill at all? I have to come to Redhill next Thursday (19th) and wonder if there was any chance of seeing the car?Forgive me for posting all of this on here but my email is up the shoot at the moment and I’m keeping pretty un-sociable hours at the moment - unless you would like to discuss it at 2:30am on the phone that is!!!Ady

Ady,Sorry, but car was written off (I had confirmation today) last Thursday evening. I did put another posting somewhere, in another forum.I do have a friend with an identical car for sale, so ring me (07774) 190969 if you would like further details.Regards,Jaycee

Hi Jaycee.Just read the sad news on the other thread - I am SO SORRY for you ;(I may well still be interested in your friends car though… just a couple of quick questions, what month/year was it registered and what is the approx mileage?I will leave it for the weekend but may well give you a call early next week.Best wishes.Ady[This message has been edited by Ady (edited 13 July 2001).]

X1 GUN is up for sale same spec except for steering wheel (3300 miles, pics on this website). I just don’t have the time to use .:frowning:

quote:X1 GUN is up for sale…Kenton, you can’t! [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/frown.gif[/image] You know you and the Exige were just made for each other! Find the time, do whatever it takes, just keep the damn car! [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/wink.gif[/image]

Ady,Friends car is 2000 on an X plate, mileage slightly higher than mine, I believe around 9,000. Contact me if you wish to get in touch with him.RegardsJaycee