Exige For Sale In Surrey

2001 (Y) Exige. Titanium. Leather Seats. Air-Conditioning. 9500 miles. Full Lotus Service History. No modifications. Excellent condition. Very reluctant sale.
Quick sale required and therefore priced realistically at �21,000.00. No offers will be accepted.

Please do not contact me if you are :

1 - A dealer trying to convince me how low the trade price
is.
2 - A “Dreamer” who would love to own one of these very
special cars, but clearly can’t afford it.
3 - An “Arthur Daly” who thinks he can knock a few quid off
the price.

Nice to see somebody appropriately bitter about having to sell their Exige!

Good luck Andy, I hope you’re able to re-join the club soon.

Ian

Andy,

Stick to your guns. I was offered �21k p/x a couple of weeks back at a dealer so you should be ok.

Dont worry chaps I am keeping it, was just enquiring about an S2 Elise thats all

Check the For Sale section. Someone is after a grey one if I recall.

1 - A dealer trying to convince me how low the trade price
is.
2 - A “Dreamer” who would love to own one of these very
special cars, but clearly can’t afford it.
3 - An “Arthur Daly” who thinks he can knock a few quid off
the price.

4 - Someone who wonders if you’d be interested in their Vauxhall Corsa as part exchange.

Or once they have finished school and saved up all the money from their paper-round

Hello Andy

Found you at last. I was down looking at the new aluminum in alexander David on saturday going back this sat to drive and poss put a deposit down. However i would love to come and take a look at yours. The car at AD is in good condition apart from the stone chips, other than that very tidy car. whats the paint work like on yours

Thanks Aaron

P.s I wont try and part exchange a Vauxhall Corsa

Aaron

Mine is in excellent condition. Obviously I am biased but don’t see how it is possible that the car at Alexander David is worth �4k more ?

Save yourself a lot of money. You will not be disappointed.

Whereabouts are you located ?

Hello Andy I am in Bexley, Kent Takes about 40 Mins to get over to your patch when would it be poss to come and have a look ???

aaron

E-mail me direct on [email protected] for my mobile number

Here until 4.45 p.m.

anyone see Cilla Black knockin around here…

andy your car sounds excellent.