Exige Engine (190 ECU) & CR gearbox

My engine was “blueprinted” approx 3000 miles ago (May 2003)by the leading team in the Lotus Roadsport Series, & Scholar. This included balancing the pistons, new rings, high strength head bolts, race big end bearings, hardened steel oil pump drive, oil sump baffle, cambelt, track spec clutch, machining throttle bodies to match head, machining oil pump to max flow, & glaze busting the bores. Gaskets & drive shaft seals were also replaced.

Open to sensible offers. (Can be installed in Exige/Elise for an extra �750)

Ello, ello, ello - wot’s all this then? - Mr Pesky not buying an engine from the land of the rising sun are we?

Fiver last offer
Trevor

Mr Pesky,
Are you really going Jap?
Seriously, the engine & box should be a sound investment/upgrade for someone looking for a reliable performance gain over the standard lump. Built by people with lots of racing experience in the highly stressed & thrashed Formula Ford categories.
Can’t wait for you to scare me to death in the Honda jobby.
Trevor

Trevor

[color:“red”] IF [/color]I can sell the existing engine etc for a sensible (for me!) price, I would have no hesitation in chucking my dosh in Blink’s direction. I’ve now driven Russ’s car a couple of times on track (Elvington & Anglesey) & passengered Jonny5 at Donington …say no more

Mr Pesky,

Good move! Hope to see you on saturday for Lotus road sports at Donnington.

Steve

The Lotus Roadsports is all on Sunday… there is other racing on the Saturday, mainly histrionics. I will be around on both days…

Cheers

Hi Mark

Unfortunately I can’t make it Sunday - my daughter is doing some driving at Oulton Park

However, will be going on Saturday to watch a bit of racing & have a natter with yourself & the other peeps in the LRSS

Hi Pesky

Friend might be interested, obviously depending on price. Speak to you tomorrow about it…

Cheers

Pesky

Did you sell this?

Rob

Rob

Nope - so it’s still for sale.

Drop me a mail with spec and what you would take for it (don’t need the cr box though) and timescales. I was up at Anglesey when you were playing with the BaT car, my old chap had the Elan Sprint.

Cheers
Rob
[email protected]

Hi Rob

Will it fit in the Elan???

Only kidding

Not at home at the mo, but will get in touch with you later.

Hi Rob

Will it fit in the Elan???

Oh didn’t think of that