Exige/Elise diffusers

Just been looking through everyone’s favourite online auction site and there are some rather nice-looking ‘long’ Exige/Elise diffusers on there at a very reasonable price (�99.00 or best offer)!

(No, I’m not the seller, but the guy seems to be getting little response as he’s had to relist, which seems a shame as so many people seem to talk about them on here and elsewhere!)

Come to think of it, I might just buy one myself

Have spoken to the maker - these are laser-cut from sheet ally and he is looking at producing other Exige/Elise stuff too.

He’s a one-man band based in the Midlands, a Lotus nut and runs a garage, so if anyone needs a service (as well as a diffuser!)

I am after an extended diffuser for my S2 Exige S
Maddog used to make these but has since gone abroad, let me know what he can do

(No, I’m not the seller, but the guy seems to be getting little response as he’s had to relist, which seems a shame as so many people seem to talk about them on here and elsewhere!)

So, what is your relationship with the seller, as you are pushing these on at least one other forum using the same original post?

Excellent

make one yourself…its easy…i made one then followed by 25 more which i sold on theeebay for 125 each for vx220, they only cost �36 each to have someone bend shape and cut, powdercoat in satin black, but big boxes to post and the ostage cost…all for �36 each.

So, what is your relationship with the seller, as you are pushing these on at least one other forum using the same original post?

You’ll be referring to P*****heads? Yes you’re quite right it is the same original post - why re-type when you have copy-paste?

Why do I mention these? Simply because, as an Exige-owner, it seemed only decent and human of me to give what little assistance I could as the auction site didn’t appear to be generating much.

Hence mentioning it in this esteemed (and Lotus-focussed!) venue!

Simply because, as an Exige-owner, it seemed only decent and human of me to give what little assistance I could

Please send me some money - I’m skint!

Hence mentioning it in this esteemed (and Lotus-focussed!) venue!

Creep

Please send me some money - I’m skint!

Do I look like Mother Teresa?

I am after an extended diffuser for my S2 Exige S
Maddog used to make these but has since gone abroad, let me know what he can do

Have PM’d you Ade.

As the diffuser is only for S1’s right now, but an S2 one is planned, is there anyone in the Midlands area (B’ham/Lichfield area) with a S2 that the guy could take dimensions from?

If so, PM me and I’ll put you in touch. Cheers.

I’ve replyed on MLOC as well (picture on MLOC). Happy for him to take dimensions off the extended diffuser i made myself.

Designed for GT3 style exhaust and is extended 6cm

Chris