Exige Cup 255

Hi

Has any one on hear got a Cup 255? or know of any? any info on them other than on the lotus website would be great

thank you

Nath

what do you want to know ?

its like a Cup 240 with a little more HP AP brakes as standard and a Longer Scoope with slighty larger intercooler.

yer I read that on the Lotus website. I just really wanted to know if they are deffinatly availble in the uk? My local dealer is taking ages to get back to me with an answer! So i thought I would ask on hear to see if any one had one/new any one that had bought one!

Also price, no sign of it from what I can see?

My buddy Jack has one you can find him over at www.Lotus Talk.com most days…

get him over here Frank esp if he’s as charming as you!

My buddy Jack has one you can find him over at > www.Lotus > Talk.com most days…

I take it that means he has one in america???

thanks

get him over here Frank esp if he’s as charming as you!

One of these days I’ll get my butt over there… When is the big super wazzo Lotus meet ? Jack is too freakin nice.

yer I read that on the Lotus website. I just really wanted to know if they are deffinatly availble in the uk? My local dealer is taking ages to get back to me with an answer! So i thought I would ask on hear to see if any one had one/new any one that had bought one!

Also price, no sign of it from what I can see?

Why don’t you just click on the “Book a testdrive” button and fill in the form. I’m sure Lotus UK will get back at you.

Hiya Nath,

I know a guy in Scotland who has one. 255 in Chrome Orange, its lovely. Not been out in it but if the normal cup is anything to go by it must be amazing. Not cheap mind!

cheers Ed

How much is not cheap? You got any pics?

Thanks for your help mate

Found one, but it is left hand drive and on the other side of the world!!!
http://hunting-ridge-motorsports.ebizautos.com/detail-2007-lotus-sport_exige-cup_255-2316415.html

YHPM, cheers Ed