Exige Company Car

Hi All!

First Post, been reading for some time now!

Im a massive Lotus fan, and have hankered after an S1 Elise for ages. Im 22 in August and insurance is becoming bearable! Currently drive an Integra Type-R.

Basically, i was always going to be looking at getting an Exige, but ive just been made a job offer allowing me a car allowance to buy what i want, and well, you guessed the next question. Exige!

Has anyone used the Lotus scheme to get an Exige as a company car? Am i mad for even considering it?

Thanks!

Gary

No you’re not mad for considering the Exige as an option…just so long as it’s a S2 for daily/company use

Having said that, have you checked the small print of your allowance? A number of companies place restrictions on what you can have e.g. age limit (of car), minimum no of doors/seats. If this doesn’t apply in your case you’re lucky. Happy hunting

Tim.

Can always take the cash and use it on one of the finace deals

One thing to consider; is your company willing to stump up for a new set of rear tyres every 3000-4000 miles?

Yes it would def. be a S2 Touring!

Using the money for finance would be a good idea, and i could own the car?

Im going to look into the finance stuff a bit more!

Hi All!

First Post, been reading for some time now!

Im a massive Lotus fan, and have hankered after an S1 Elise for ages. Im 22 in August and insurance is becoming bearable! Currently drive an Integra Type-R.

Basically, i was always going to be looking at getting an Exige, but ive just been made a job offer allowing me a car allowance to buy what i want, and well, you guessed the next question. Exige!

Has anyone used the Lotus scheme to get an Exige as a company car? Am i mad for even considering it?

Thanks!

Gary

Defector!

Sounds like you’ll be in one before me sniff

Bagsie p/ride

haha another itr-dc2 member!!
i’ve been here the longest though!!!
couple of nice exige s2 on pistonheads at the mo.shame i need to wait a while,hopefully next year though

Ive been reading on here for yonks, since when jayw on here got his mint S1!

It looks like the job is a def. so once past whatever probationary period there is, it looks like ill be in an S2!

But which colour! Its between Krypton Green, Chrome Orange or Black!

Go for something pale like silver IMO, the darker colours will show up all the star cracks and paint chips quite badly after a while. Deffo black wheels too, with all the brake dust from everyday driving will be impossible to keep the silver ones clean.

Ive been reading on here for yonks, since when jayw on here got his mint S1!

It looks like the job is a def. so once past whatever probationary period there is, it looks like ill be in an S2!

But which colour! Its between Krypton Green, Chrome Orange or Black!

nice one mate,get the green!!
my choice will be between,chrome orange,storm grey,laser blue,krypton green or arctic(championship )white

I also like the Extreme Graphite Grey, but i havent seen it in person to comment!

Mine’s Extreme Graphite, drop me a pm with your email address and I’ll fire over a few half decent piccies.

I live near Silverstone if you are ever passing by and want a look. Give us a shout

I go up the A14 quite often to visit my other half in Hinckley/Leics so that’d be fantastic if you could spare some time!

Also id love the pics too! PM en route