Exige cam cover

Where can I get an “EXIGE” cam/plug lead cover… my S1 is embarrased at bieng labelled Elise

Anybody know where to get stone chip protectors for the rearclam/door cill seam?

I’d be kinda interested in the same… But think I should but then can’t be that bothered either

However mine is a little melted when it fell off and sat on the alternator for a wee while! Oops!

i think they can be ordered from bell and colvill or from lotus. check out the websites, im sure ive seen them on there.

Got my cam cover from Lotus…it was in their parts sale in Feb. I think I paid about �17 for mine but I believe the original price was about �35-�40. They had very limited stock at the time. If Lotus have sold out then as above try B&C.

For the paint protection try Armourfend.com or invisiblepatterns.com.

Old… the best now is Defendall

Basically covers more of the car, all he leading edges which the other ones don’t

Anybody know where to get stone chip protectors for the rearclam/door cill seam?

If you mean the leading edge of the rear clam where it protrudes then there was an official Lotus fix for this that was free issue. But it was only thin rubber and I think more than a few cars have gone through the original set.

I have used some heavy duty sheet steel finishing strip which can be seen HERE

I have some left over which I can left people have at cost plus postage if there is any interest.

Steve - link not working for me??

link takes us to BAT then where??

YES would like to see the results as there in a big chunk out of my clam under the car …

Steve - link not working for me??

Me neither, the link was done whilst logged in.

Got my cam cover from Lotus…it was in their parts sale in Feb. I think I paid about �17 for mine but I believe the original price was about �35-�40. They had very limited stock at the time. If Lotus have sold out then as above try B&C.

I did the same along with about �160 of bits which at retail are about 400 quids worth. All from Mr Foulds (Chris Foulds Motors) who hijacked me as soon as I walked through the door

Stev did you ever sort out the metal clam protection strip as am interested.

sorry about the link - try again - HERE if it fails to work the cut & paste is:

http://www.bookatrack.com/-pg?2479

Got It !!
Howmuch do you want for a length of this stuff?
Cheers

I have a satin black Exige cam cover for sale also a satin black Exige oil cap and black Exige mats. The mats have never been used and the other bits are two months old and in excellent condition…will let the lot go for �55 if you are interested MrBean.

Andy,

If MrBean isn’t interested i’ll take the lot of your hands

Cheers,

Scott

YES YES
Been off line so could not get back earlier…
Call me on 07766355056 if lot is still available.
cheers Clive

Sorry Clive all bits sold.
Thanks, Andy

Swear…swear… that Will teach me to look at the site more regularly…
Still looking fellas if you’ve got anything.???