Exige Blue Flame exhaust?

Having ordered my Exige last week (and just about got over the excitement ) I am now pondering which sports exhaust to get. I know this has been covered many times before, but new options seem to be cropping up all th time. Lotus Stage 1 is too tame, Stage 2 is too loud for my tastes and will get you turfed off some track days, ditto the Quicksilver. Don’t like the look of the new Hangar 111 jobbies with the single exit pipe, so can anyone tell me if the exhaust in this thread a while ago
http://www.exiges.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=36512&page=6&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all
is in production yet, and how the sound compares. Are there any other options out there?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark

I posted a “noise” clip in the original thread. I think production is expected in next 2 or 3 weeks, but may I suggest that you send Jaycee an email?

Mark
My car is finally going in for a production system to be fitted on the 5th April (sports cat and box), don’t know where you are Mark but I will be at the Watermillock pub in Bolton 6th April, Anglesey on both the 8th and 9th April and Croft on the 28th if your able to get to any of those for a look and listen. If you need any info contact Nigel @ Blue Flame on 01695 733100, he will supply you with prices etc. As for the sound I don’t think you will find a better sounding one it will make you tingle all over
John

Thanks for the replies and the offer to meet up John. I am based near Edinburgh. Croft on the 28th is a possibility - I am hoping to get my Exige a few days before that, so it would be a good running in excursion, especially as my brother lives near the circuit. Then again, this is Lotus we are talking about, and the car isnt built yet, so I won’t be too surprised if delivery is late. Will contact you nearer the time. Listened to the clip and it does indeed sound the biz, so it is top of the list moment.

Mark