exhuast noise...

Any one know if there is such a thing as a pipe that can be v easily attached to the s1 exhuast if it fails a noise reading at a track day to make it quieter? (and does not sap much power etc!)

Cheers!

get a silenced decat pipe - they pop up on ebay every now and again. or try eliseparts

I’ve one of those fitted to my Janspeed super sports thingy, but even then it’s getting a bit close to the limit at some tracks. So much so that the noise testers look me in the eye, and inform me that it will only get worse as the system gets older (i.e do some thing about it soon). Is there anything that you can add in an emergency if you have ‘just’ failed to make the noise level?

Any one know if there is such a thing as a pipe that can be v easily attached to the s1 exhuast if it fails a noise reading at a track day to make it quieter? (and does not sap much power etc!)

Try PMing Mike Lane, I seem to recall he had something like that.

Ian

You could also try contacting Jonny at bookatrack as they sort a few cars out on track days that fail noise tests. They will be able to point you in the right direction.

Try PMing Mike Lane, I seem to recall he had something like that.

Ian

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=MSPORT&pcode=MSD443-2010