Exhaust help...

Does anyone know who would make and fit such a system for the S2…

thanks

That pic is taken from this web sight http://www.roadster-concept.de/
The only one I have seen like that for the Yota engine was a one off made by forcedfed

Stock S2 K series exhaust with the tips sawn off and replaced for some twin tips from Halfords

Seriously though, the only twin tip over the diffuser I’ve seen advertised for the Toyota is the Arqray, and that has single tips either side.

There was a post on SELOC 9 months or so ago, where a foolish lad had an exhaust made up with 4 tips, through the diffuser. 2 out either side leaving the centre clear. That was a custom job by Blueflame.

Larini make a twin outlet over the diffuser for toyota engined cars.
Gav

Hmmmmmmm

has anyone seen or tried the larini twin outlet over the diffuser. how does it sound? how loud is it? are there any pics?

There is a piccy on the larini website.
Gav

Sure Jim can confirm that the 4-outlet design is not great for flow dynamics

Come on, I think it’s obvious it’s just for looks…

…Chav looks that is!

ome on, I think it’s obvious it’s just for looks…

…Chav looks that is!

?

ome on, I think it’s obvious it’s just for looks…

…Chav looks that is!

Have to agree there - quad exhausts on a car with a 4 cylinder engine is distictly Max Power in my book

But then again we are all boy racers at heart…

Well I have the Larini on order and I’m doing it to prevent the exhaust gas from cancelling out the diffuser effects. I don’t see the point of having the diffuser there and then redirecting the gases to prevent the intended downforce

One zaust per cyclinder oh yeh

Well I have the Larini on order and I’m doing it to prevent the exhaust gas from cancelling out the diffuser effects. I don’t see the point of having the diffuser there and then redirecting the gases to prevent the intended downforce

Where does the Larini exit then?

Because AFAIK in order to do what you say it should exit on the top.
And for that you have the 2bular like Jamie’s

Here you go

Or fitted on a us elise
[image]
[/image]
Gav

Yes they exit through the top using the grilles from the original S2 Elise. I can’t see the pictures posted above as they are blocked here at work. Once they are installed and working I’ll patch the hole in the diffuser. The Larini exhaust arrived, but I think the shippers were beating it with a sledge hammer before delivery Now Sector111 is shipping me a replacement
On the positive side I’ve now ordered the sport cat too, I have a baseline dyno so we’ll see if there really is a performance gain on the reduced back-pressure.