exhaust and manifold

Hi all.

I have an n/a s2 exige. The car is completely standard apart from an improved panel filter and i want to make a few more improvements, starting with the exhaust system. I’ve been doin a bit of searching on t’internet and really like the sound and style of the larini club sport. I thought while the larini was being fitted i mite aswell get a de-cat or sports cat fitted and a 4-2-1 manifold. So could anybody suggest wether to choose the sports-cat or de-cat, and a suitable 4-2-1 manifold that would fit this set up as i don’t think larini make a manifold for the n/a s2.
cheers for any help!

Craig

Jim at tubular has a very good reputation.
He has just developed a 4/2/1 and a 4/1 manifold.
Seems that a remap is required for any extractor type of manifold though…
He answers emails and has a good website
Tubular website

There are other companies out there too that no doubt some will post about.

I have no experience with them tho…

Hth

take a look at this thread if you want to drool over a superb header …
Yank forum

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what he says 2bular all the way^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just read that due to demand …there is around a 3 month waiting list for the header now…
The Yanks have all discovered Tubular and Jim is inundated !!!

I have a 2bular cat back that would get you started, GT3 style, unused.

Just read that due to demand …there is around a 3 month waiting list for the header now…
The Yanks have all discovered Tubular and Jim is inundated !!!

Spend your dosh on a trackday instead - surely driving the thing in it’s proper environment is better all round???

Larini Sports here

Larini Sports here

Same here, just waiting $$ to get manifold and catsport but really glad by the exhaust.

Thanks for the replies, had a look at the 2bular header looks a decent bit of kit. I’m goin to ask probably a pretty stupid question, but would the header fit along with the larini? I know pretty much sweet f/a about the exhaust as in the construction and components .
Regarding Damons post, ive seen the GT3 on the 2bular site and that thing looks sweet i’ve sent a pm to ya.

There you go the 2ublar 421 is excellent and if Damon has the GT3 you’re totally sorted…enjoy You’ve made a saving already, bargin!

You’ve made a saving already, bargin!

Jonny jonny … bargin is pushin peeps offa the track …bargain is a good purchase !

sorry M8 too good to resist …

Too late for quiet edit then mate