Evora S TVS1900 upgrade

Made the 300+ mile drive to Hofmann’s with 6970K yesterday and was met by a really great bunch of enthusiasts who also just happen to be the owner and staff of Hofmann’s :sunglasses: . A technician was on standby and immediately started on my car, despite us only arriving at 2pm. Great service. We were also treated to a tour of the workshops and saw some amazing machinery.

Alongside my Evora is a Exige IPS also getting the upgrade treatment, making it two uk firsts for the TVS upgrade, as previously all have been done on manual exiges.

just one day to go now for what will be an exciting drive home. Can’t wait :smiley:

Awesome mate, be absolutely MEGA I’m sure :clap:

You only just missed mine at Hofmanns. Is the F40 still in the workshop?

Look forwards to reading your impressions post install…

Yeah we had a good look over the F40. Formerly the property of Hugh Grant. Couldn’t see any stains on the roof lining though!

Very nice sir; look forward to the initial thoughts and what power increases you’ll get…

I have tried to upload some pics here but without success, so here is a link to the thread on TLF where you can see some images. I hope that’s ok?

Looks an extremely neat installation and sounds mightily impressive Tim :slight_smile:

Yep, it is pretty mighty on the road. Car is super quick now, the downside is you can’t plant your right foot for long without reaching serious speeds :sunglasses:

Finally, I can add a fookin picture :clap:

Looking good