Evora 400

Love this picture. Great colour and angle

That rear end…only a mother could love!

If Randy gets a demonstrator I might have to go down and get him to take me out for a spin…I’ll let him drive!

I really it, looks proper menacing.

I agree, really growing on me over time, and latest 400 looks mean :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I love a chunky rear!

I like your style :smiley:

How about topless?

^^ thats the first image of the facelift that looks good to me. Interested in the final version even though I am not a soft top sort of person. It is a question that I get asked about 50% of the time though - ‘does the roof come off?’ so it will be a seller.

I would have thought you’d have been a big fan of topless Pierre :smiley:

AH, er… OK, yes you got me! :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

goes to get Miss double D…

Doesn’t even look like that roadster has a roof. Hmm

Taken at Hethel on Wednesday, but as with so many Lotus looks better in the flesh.

But it sounded amazing pounding round the track.

Classic ‘Photoshop Engineering’

Personally I think mine is prettier…

Softer maybe Andy but the 400 looks like the bloke on the beach with the better body :smiley:

like new front but old back

Sadly Jonny my body has gone softer with age :smiley:

I tend to agree with Moo, I think the old back end is definitely better and Lotus should of tried to do what they did with the GTE which is the the nicest of the three IMO.
Although I am not the biggest fan of the smiley grill and cheap mesh I think what they did with the S3 exige worked by making it a touch more angular. From the photos I am not sure the angles are quite right yet, hopefully I am wrong.

While I was cleaning out the garage yesterday day I had two separate crowds of children taking photos and overheard one chap telling his mate… ‘Its a Ferrari, (slight pause) yep definitely a Ferrari pal’

:laughing: and they say it’s comparable to a cayman. In one week I have had more positive comments and attention than even the exige ever got.

I saw a black 400 Approaching in my mirrors the other week and didn’t realise it was a Lotus till I saw the badge…
looked like an exotic ie.Zonda or something !!

Ok I’m sold!

http://www.edp24.co.uk/business/lotus_stresses_its_norfolk_links_in_a_new_global_marketing_drive_1_4162771