Evora 400

What do we think?

Borrowed from the M600 at the front, and the GTR on the rear

interestingly the enigne seems to have grown an chargecooler

Fab - difficult (for me!) not to like that a lot! :sunglasses:

interior is very ferrari (in a good way)

Can’t get on with that rear end…but will reserve judgement until I see it in the flesh.

Far too many lines IMO

I like it, Although I cant help but think its got a whiff of the GTR about it?

I still prefer the GTE styling.

Oh shit :sunglasses:

Step away from my cheque book

Not sure about the front lower vents but I like the rear

like it, they just need to ditch the LOTUS off the dash. not like you need reminding of the fact, badge like that should be on the outside to let everyone else know what it is…

maybe that chargecooler would fit in your GTE gav…

Very handsome. Cabin looks very nice, bar the LOTUS business as Gav said.

Difficult to tell from the pics as to how easier the sills will make access/egress. Not so sure about the rear styling.

If the original Evora styling is subtle in the same way as a 12C was, then this is the 650S version. I wonder if an engine upgrade will be possible in a year or two?

i’mm oot anyway, what with a house move an’ all :unamused:

Looks like it’s got eyebrows

Worth 55bhp

Apparently the car is over 2/3rds new…but north of a Cayman GT4 on price. Head-honco says it’ll beat anything under £100k on track; fighting talk. They’ll be making 70 a week in the Autumn.

GTR @ £72k - fighting talk indeed
GT4 @ £65k - indeed
AMG GT @ £96k - bold given what the chipped up brother put in at TG
M4 Coupe?

Should be a fantastic car :thumbup:

Amazing they have got the emissions down so much, makes the yearly tax much better - 200ish rather than almost 500.
Love the the new sills and general improvements, wait to see it in the flesh but the interior and front bumper are not doing it for me in the photos. But then I like pretty S1 cars :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess it depends on the track. I don’t feel too frightened by a GTR, Merc GT or M4 at the likes of Angelsey and my car’s not worth £100k.

true true

someone at lotus should bring one along on the 3rd :smiley:

That sounds like nonsense… so it’s going to beat a 211 ? or it’s going to beat a 620R ? - Or an Atom ?