EVO-GT Honda Kit

Does anyone have any experience with the www.evo-gt.com honda kit, any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Interesting. Sorry, don’t know.

Welcome BTW.

Tried SELOC? They have a link on that site. Please come back and tell us if you find out.

Ian

I have heard good things from Sun, but it would be important that this kit was not derived from Joe’s kit, and tried over here, as none of these kits can be really tried over in the US, there’s not many S1 Elises/Exiges out there to refine a design.

It’s a very interesting read on the Dark side (SELOC Forum) About these Honda kits, it seems that there are two people locked into a slanging match with each other over Money and engineering qualities. It seems a shame that the battle between the individuals seems to have over shadowed the real issue ; which is, Is it any Good ?

They supposedly have a demonstrator ready soon and if it is as good as it looks then the potential is there for the DIY’er to not only have a go but to save some cash at the same time

I’ll certainly volenteer on behalf of Exiges.com to test out this car and give some unbiased feedback

Do the other Honda installations need to modify the offside rear lower suspension arm to make the engine fit ??

I hadn’t heard of that before… what mod does it need ?

Also, Uldis… aint all the ‘kits’ derived from Joes

Do the other Honda installations need to modify the offside rear lower suspension arm to make the engine fit ??

I hadn’t heard of that before… what mod does it need ?

Yes.

The cross brace stiffener position needs moving to clear the sump.
On a web on the other side the sump/car needs a cut-out to miss the wishbone crossbrace in full bump.

cheers Mark

Didn’t know that