Europa

Saw a red one travelling the opposite way to me on the M5 (N), last Sunday at around 1pm.

No time to get a proper look - thought it was an Elise in the distance.

Saw them at the factory…look like an elise up close too.

Oh dear what have they done with the new interior trim on the Exige-s and Europa. Mucho cheapo plastico.

Oh dear what have they done with the new interior trim on the Exige-s and Europa. Mucho cheapo plastico.

I wonder which business class they had in mind then?

Ah, the cost cutting business

Tim.

Has the Exige s interior changed to the fed spec then. Plastic dash and no alcantara?

I think the super-touring pack is basically the federal spec interior. If you don’t secify super touring, you get the normal european interior.

I could be wrong, of course

Airbagged cars get the federal dash. Lets hope thats all it was.

Tim.

I think the super-touring pack is basically the federal spec interior. If you don’t secify super touring, you get the normal european interior.

I could be wrong, of course

Yep your right…super touring is the fed dash…lets hope thats not standard on the EXIGE S…I wouldn’t have thought it was.

Well every Exige-S I saw had the nasty dash. Maybe they were all federal types.

Well every Exige-S I saw had the nasty dash. Maybe they were all federal types.

Oh dear

Federal type dash only fitted if super touring pack specified. All the packs and options are the same on the Exige S as the standard Exige.

Do like the steering wheel on the federal dash tho…

Europa looks like a dogs dinner to me, can’t imagine why anyone would buy it.

I agree…but lets hope they sell loads as it will mean money in the bank for Lotus so they can carry on building cars that WE like

I agree…but lets hope they sell loads as it will mean money in the bank for Lotus so they can carry on building cars that WE like

So when will they re-start doing this?