Esthi engine view

View from above and below. Have removed some of the CF covers for better view (or more confusion!). View from below shows the redesigned subframe.

[image]SELOC | Lotus Enthusiasts Club

cool

Well, she is taxed, insured and registered now and back on the road. Took Bernard Scouse for a spin and put another 60 or so miles on the clock this afternoon. All the remedial work is progressing well and ahead of schedule. No major problems discovered yet.

Wow! That looks awesome!

Removed the firewall during the course of tidying up the wiring.
Shows just how tight a fit there is between the front of the engine and the firewall

Remember seeing this car or at least one the same in the Brandes & Dsch�dow showroom in M�nster/Neinburge 3 or 4 years ago and thinking how awesome it looked. Can’t quite remember the headline figures for the car but I’m sure they were (and still are) stunning.

It is the same (only) one.

Wasn’t sure if they’d made more than one as I thought I’d read somewhere that they had. So did you buy it direct from Brandes? Was trying to think yesterday when I was in thier showroom and saw it. It was either late (Nov) 2002 or if not then it would have been Mar/Apr 2004.

You must be very pleased…a very unique car.

I first test drove the car in Mar 2003 and put a deposit down (it was 135000 euros then). Got my deposit back before the company folded. Subsequently bought the car at the insolvency auction for a fair bit less. There are two other Esthis with turbod K engines, but only one with the V6 Audi engine.

looks like a great car ,
but it rides a little high imho,
drop it like its hot and it will be the dogs.