Essential Travel....

Well was essential for my wellbeing today :crazy_face:… hope everyone is staying safe…

Lucky bugger. :thumbup: :clap:

I managed to clean SWMBO car as selling it next week, cleaned the company car as that goes back next week and put the Exige on blocks for the winter.

I put it away for the winter at the end of Sept as weather has been so grim… but a dry 48 hrs and a little afternoon sun was all the excuse I needed after past few weeks…

Always takes me a few miles to adjust to driving a S1. But once you remember, and you just let it rev out through the gears … wow it’s all worth while … :sunglasses::grin:

Stop it, I am not at all envious or jealous :wink:

Fabulous! I’m going out for some toilet rolls next week before I re-SORN it. I will, of course, wear a full face mask while driving. Don’t intend to enter Wales or Scotland, although it is tempting. And I’ll give the Dominic Cummings excuse if quizzed by the boys in blue . . . should be ok don’t you think?

:joy::shushing_face:

My wife did question that if I wanted to sneak out for a drive was it possible to find a more conspicuous car ! :roll_eyes:

Given you went for the same oh so subtle hue - I’m sure you’ll go unnoticed :rofl:

Mine has been used for a few shopping trips this month, trying to rack up the miles before SORN in a week :cry:

Looking at the first pic . . . that looks suspiciously like the junction that often features in Harry’s Garage vids. Is it?

Bingo! I was wondering if anyone would recognise it, great spot. It is. It’s just out of Burford and leads to Charlbury. Great section of road, includes the compression and the series of corners he always features. Harry lives about 6 miles from me.

Crikey! I hope I’m on a roll . . . must get a Lottery ticket👍

I use those same roads for my wellbeing too!