Engine decision Replace? or enhance??

The engine hasn’t made the sex with my car any better but it has completely changed the driving experience. I enjoy it 10* as much as I used to.

The old Rover bag of nails never put a smile on my face and I was forever worried about when it was going to go bang. At high rpm it sounded like a dying cat and gave me no confidence in it holding together.

The Honda is the best four cylinder engine in the world and the Lotus has the best chassis (for reasonable money). Together they make me .

Ok, Ok, you’re in love.

But you still have to count how many times a K-equipped Exige has trounced the other cras and given a good image.

Hundreds!

I mean, the only problems I have seen on track with an Exige was brakes, one to link bolt going , one clutch slave cyl bolt missing, and lots of people getting tired and going to the pits.
Ah, and a couple od synchronized spinnings.

Pesky - next time you will HAVE to get behind the steering wheel.

You know that I really appreciated the offer, but I’m “out of the groove” at the moment - not having driven my car since the middle of September, plus a very wet Oulton, with some very quick guys (race cars included) out too, was not the best time to be driving someone else’s pride & joy.

Can’t wait to get my car back on the road - Hundah

Pesky - next time you will HAVE to get behind the steering wheel.

You know that I really appreciated the offer, but I’m “out of the groove” at the moment - not having driven my car since the middle of September, plus a very wet Oulton, with some very quick guys (race cars included) out too, was not the best time to be driving someone else’s pride & joy.

Can’t wait to get my car back on the road - Hundah

out of the groove??? But I thought you were a groovy guy ???

Maybe you have lost your MOJO !

Maybe you have lost your MOJO !

If that’s all I’d lost, I wouldn’t care, but…