EliseParts - Credit where it's due..

Now I may be quick to criticise the slower-moving companies out there… but to balance things out… I ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Elise parts yesterday (pads, hoses, ali bits, slave cylinder strengthener…etc.etc) and it arrived sharpish 9am this morning !

To work EliseParts !

Yep, can’t fault Elise Parts, some of the best pricing out there and top notch service, can’t thank them enough for the trouble of dropping some pads to someone else to take to bedford for me!

Yep Geary and Joy always provide top service

EliseParts are excellent . They helped me out in a big way after my recent argument with a concrete wall and I wouldn’t have been back on the race track last weekend if they hadn’t. Big thumbs up.

Agree completely. Some years ago had my Elise serviced locally and the result was a punctured wheel rim when the rear caliper fell off. The S160 wheels were hard to get hold of in sets let alone a one off. Eliseparts let me have just the one. Excellent customer service that is very rare these days.

…my recent argument with a concrete wall…

Sorry to hear that Randy!

Geary, a friend to all Exige owners!

Ian

I agree, Ian and Joy (not spoke to Geary yet) have always bent over backwards to help me out. I have spent quite a few grand with them, but the repeated excellent service means they are always the first people I call now.

they definatley have a lot of tempting bits and bobs. Im still waiting for my first order of new grille, anti squeal brake kit and paint touch up kit but i just went and had a peek at the site there and bought the quick shift kit and linkage! hmmm that headlight conversion looks nice too…

I think Geary may have topped it again!

Ordered 3pm Friday, arrived 7:40am Saturday! It was so early they had to come back again.

Good man!

Ian

I think Geary may have topped it again!

Ordered 3pm Friday, arrived 7:40am Saturday! It was so early they had to come back again.

Good man!

Ian

Did Martin and Steve manage to bolt on all your new shiny bits by close of play Saturday???

Rich

3 wheels by Saturday (pub seemed more inviting), all back by noon Sunday, then we fiddled.

Ian