Elise sport 190 1997 for sale

Hi guys,
I know it’s no exige but this car was sold successfully via exiges.com 2 years ago…It works!!!

So my genuine factory built Lotus Elise Motorsport 190 is for sale.
1999 on ‘S’ plate. FLSH from the day 1st!
Deep metallic purple with black hood and black/red Corbeau interior, race for driver, normal for passenger plus 2 X 5 point harnesses. 215bhp Minister engine (dyno prints available), but currently rev-limited to 7,750, so just over 200 bhp. Ultra close ratio, straight-cut Quaife gearbox and limited slip differential. fully adjustable (3 ways) Dynamics suspension, Tecno-magnesio (Magnesium) wheels. Roll bar and diagonal (removable) strut brace, plumbed in fire-extuingisher and electrical cut off switch. Motorsport spoiler (uniques to 190’s) and raiser blocks. Adjustable shift lights, oil pressure and temperature gauge, composite fuel cell bag, plastic rear window, ally race fuel cap, uniballs almost everywhere, upgraded bushes, twin brake master cylinders,custom exhaust to match the custom manifold…luggage rack!!!, etc…

Car shows just under 7,000 miles and is now fully sorted as a road/track car. It was raced by it’s original owner (very successfully!), so don’t ask if it’s been on a track…

Yes it has a few stone chips, but I have bill of sale for the car from Bell & Colvill for �34,190 and at least another �30,000 for modifications, so represents pretty good value for money.

The car lives in Paris and is for sale at �17,000.
pics avail. upon request
Any inspection and offers welcome, thanks.

Stan