Elise S1 Sport 160

The next best thing to an S1 Exige…and you can take the roof off :slight_smile:

Very reluctant sale of my Lotus Elise Sport 160, number 9 of the original 50 limited edition SVA cars that has the full 160bhp. I was hoping to sell my other Lotus before I had to part with this amazing car but due to a new job and pending house move one of my toys needs to go. I always desired to have a Sport 160, it took me a long time to find this car and it didn’t disappoint.

The previous owner had the car from new and enjoyed many European tours in it while ensuring it was maintained to a high standard. As a result it comes with a full service history and a folder of receipts. Last serviced and MOT’d on 29/6/17 at 55,075 miles, it was a ‘C’ service costing over £4,000 and included a head gasket replacement, cam belt, new radiator, starter motor, wheel bearing and a new soft top.

It has the original Sport 160 seats. There is an upgraded Momo removable steering with locking key and carbon fibre dash inserts. I also have the original Lotus steering wheel, dash inserts and spare key. Paint work is in very good condition. Just fitted with a brand new set of Yokohama AD08R tyres.

£22,995

Please feel free to contact me if you would like any further information.

IMG_7170 by Wes JACKLIN, on Flickr

IMG_7176 by Wes JACKLIN, on Flickr

IMG_7178 by Wes JACKLIN, on Flickr

IMG_7167 by Wes JACKLIN, on Flickr

IMG_7177 by Wes JACKLIN, on Flickr

Wes, I had one of the WVTA versions before I got my Exige. Quite simply it was the most enjoyable car I’ve ever owned and easily the one I will always regret selling the most.

It was bought by a Vicar from Stamford who raced Caterhams! :sunglasses:

Best of luck with the sale and the house move.
(But I secretly hope you’ll keep it!)

Thanks for that, secretly I hope so too :wink: but lets see…

I don’t think my Caterham driving style with the Ferrets could be compared to that of a Vicar :laughing:

No it really bloody couldn’t :smiley:

I love that 160 buddy, good luck.

SOLD