elise ,mark 2

not strictly right for this forum but maybe you can help…i need a “special” tool to remove the front panels and gain access to the fuses…this dint come with the car…what do i need please and where might i get the same
thanks martyn

Are you talking about the 2 service body panels panels that sit behind the radiator? If you are then all you need is an allen key the correct size which is available at any tool shop / DIY.
You would be better getting advice on the elise at http://www.seloc.org/