EERC - Donington - 6 nov.

Times as follows:-

9.30 - Qualy
13.35 - Race 1
14.45 - Race 2

Effectively a two hour race with driver change. If anyone wants to turn up and spanner, gopher or whatever, feel free!

We are staying around the area on Friday night, so if there is enough interest, we can meet up for a glass of water.

Just to clarify - Russ & Matt are driving Matt’s Audi powered Exige in this race

This will be a most interesting event, see more details Here Scroll down the page to see the entry list for Donington - bloody impressive to say the least

Come on peeps, let’s make this a great Exigers get together & support the lads!

How can that be? Lot 419 at the Lotus Auction yesterday looks very much like Matt’s Audi powered Exige…
Guess that’s why I could not find it at the auction!

You’re damned right Pesky. That does look interesting. If I read the entry list right, Russ and Matt are sharing two cars! Car no 6 (Lotus Elise), and car no 23 (Lous Exige). I’ve never heard of a ‘Lous’ is it a bit like a Beetle?

So the two drivers have to pit at the same time, and swap cars? That’s crazy

That’d be fantastic! I bet there’s no rule against it either!

Ian

If I read the entry list right, Russ and Matt are sharing two cars! Car no 6 (Lotus Elise), and car no 23 (Lous Exige).

So the two drivers have to pit at the same time, and swap cars? That’s crazy

The lads are only driving the one car (Matt’s), so there would appear to be an error in the entry list.

Brendan, can you be in charge of flasks of hot coffee, please

Yes, I had guessed it might be a mistake

I don’t know if I can come yet. We’re doing a serious amount of decorating at the moment, mostly at the weekends.
If I can organize a day pass with SHMBO, I would be happy to help out in any way that I can.

I think the pits will be a bit crowded, but all are welcome, as always !!!

Best of luck guys. Got a poxy wedding to be at.

Cheers

Got a poxy wedding to be at.

Are you getting dressed up for that one

[image]http://www.andreasfancydress.co.uk/images/costumes/seventies_boots_female_large.jpg[/image]

Have a great day chaps. Let hope there’s no car fireworks!

There is a VERY small chance I’ll make it, but I’ll definately be there in spirit.

Ian

Looks like I will probably be ble to come and cheer you guys along.

Ian - If you can make it, maybe we should go up in convoy.

Ian - If you can make it, maybe we should go up in convoy.

Not gonna happen I’m afraid

Have a great day if you make it.

Gutted of Hants, Ian

Peeps

I’ve just spent 45 mins typing a report, only to have it suddenly disappear from my computer screen Sorry, but I’m too tired to try again.

Briefly - fantastic result for Matt, Russ & Matt’s car in the “Donington Open” 12th overall

Full results can be seen HERE

Its a result just to get to the end of a 2 hour race so definately a good result.

Nice to catch up with everyone, there was a great spirit in the paddock in true Exiges style.

As always I was massively impressed with Barrie Whights squad. Their fastest lap was 1:12.2!!! They would have finished fourth if it wasn’t for some, ahem, fuelling issues.

Some excellent photos from the event on this linkClicky Here