ecu question honda etc

finally nearin completion after 7 months lol. was origionally opting for omex…due to certain restrictions which i cant go into, however now i can have any. Any thoughts on what…obviously hondata…has any seen a list knockin about with makes and prices without havin to search 100s of web pages etc thanks

finally nearin completion after 7 months lol. was origionally opting for omex…due to certain restrictions which i cant go into, however now i can have any. Any thoughts on what…obviously hondata…has any seen a list knockin about with makes and prices without havin to search 100s of web pages etc thanks

There was an AEM on ebay

Stark use the DTA S60 though given the choice the S80 is the better option. (not enough inputs on the S60 IMO)
clockwisemotion do an EFI option
Scuffers could prolly get you a price on a hondata (but have you got a stock ECU?)
MoTeC will happily take nearly �2k off you, but then again I got most of that back when I sold mine (now have an clockwise ECU but about to drop over to hondadata + JDM ECU if I can find one of the buggers)
Steve Davis (“Boring Norman” or summat over on seloc) is offering a lashed up stock ECU (with imob function removed) option for his new kit. Might sell you just the ECU solution? This could be the cheapest option but I in no way vouch for it, buyer beware, YMMV etc etc.

I have a standard honda ecu thats been reflashed to remove the imobiliser send me a u2u if your interested