Ecu plug

I am installing a VHPD in my Elise and I’m trying to find a 64 pin plug to use with the ECU. Does any one have a spare after converting to an Emerald?

So you want the bit that is attached to the wiring loom that connects to the VHPD ECU? I’m guessing that you are still using the old wiring loom? WOuld it not be easier to use the loom that was on the VHPD, or did you not get that?

Acestes,

It is a lot more complex than simply swapping the looom, the siting of the loom, the change of fusebox and relay cluster, remote MAP sensor etc, there is a lot to consider. A better solution would be an Emerald which , depending on vintage, should just plug in…

Dave

Acestes,

It is a lot more complex than simply swapping the looom, the siting of the loom, the change of fusebox and relay cluster, remote MAP sensor etc, there is a lot to consider. A better solution would be an Emerald which , depending on vintage, should just plug in…

Dave

Oh OK, just thought you might have been able to plug one loom to the other, but I should have guessed they wouldn’t make things that easy! Yes I agree, his best bet might be to just use an Emerald.