ECU EMU Master Black niggles

Completed a dyno tune yesterday and obtained very pleasing results with 289 bhp @ wheels.

Tuner had to use their own Lambda sensor and has switched my wide-band feedback off as the brand new wide-band sensor (BOSCH item) from RRR did not respond at all with feedback other than a static 1.01 for most of the tune then 1/2 way through tune it woke up and went to 0.8 before returning back to 1.01.

May I canvas experiences of similar issue using this ECU from the forum please?

It might be a sensor fault or a wiring fault but another chap I know has been plagued with sensor failures.

Also, the speedometer is now occasionally erratic. The two people I know with this ECU have also confirmed 100% erratic speedometer wobble every now and then.

My results of the tune are below for a gander. thanks to anyone who can contribute.

regards

i have the emu on my n/a and funny you mention the flick on the speedo ,i thought it was my imagination.but it does do it now and then

What size pulley are you running for those results?

Also happens to me, RRR are exploring the possibility of a can clash causing it. Seems to be limited to white dash cars, but that’s inconclusive.

ade tis 2.9

ah that makes sense, power figures are very similar to mine, slightly up but not much, maybe 10hp

The torque curve on this tune looks great. Does anyone share these S2 EMU tunes anywhere? I’m in the US and it’s hard to find tuners that are familiar with the 2zz.

There are a couple of ECUMaster basemaps on their googledrive Lotus – Google Drive

But they really are just “get me to a tuner” base maps.

I have a copy of a few different maps from a few different cars that people have sent me, not sure on how happy they are with me sharing them but if you have any specific questions feel free to fire them over. I’m not an expert, but seen enough maps to get a general feel for what the different mappers are up to.