drilling holes in the roll-bar

ok. so i’ve taken off the roof on my exige S2 and now need to drill a couple of holes in the roll-bar behind the seats to take the 2 wish-bone stays for the canvas soft-top i kept from my elise S2.

Just before i drill gingerly into the fibre-glass bodywork, does anyone know if there’s anything cosmically important inside that roll-bar? or can i drill away freely?

ok. so i’ve taken off the roof on my exige S2 and now need to drill a couple of holes in the roll-bar behind the seats to take the 2 wish-bone stays for the canvas soft-top i kept from my elise S2.

Just before i drill …, does anyone know if there’s anything cosmically important inside that roll-bar? >

Yes, this…

[image]http://www.exiges.com/gallery/croft/croft/DSC_0001.JPG[/image]

LOL This is a photo of me discussing the heinous crime of Exige roof removal with Pesky - the violent physical reaction this manifests in him is plain for all to see

This sort of behaviour can also be seen in other forms of nature.

[image]http://www.moviefans.de/a-z/f/finding-nemo/a-z/puff.gif[/image]

This sort of behaviour can also be seen in other forms of nature.

[image]> ONLY-E.DE » IT'S ONLY ENTERTAINMENT! Kino, Blu-ray, DVD, Videospiele, Gewinnspiele, Specials, Designs, etc.> [/image]

LOL!!! It’s Rosanne Barr!!!

Soooo~… i guess none of you guys who like to keep 'er top on, know the answer, huh!

Usually drilling holes in things makes em weaker and where Lotus are concerned will almost certainly invalidate any warranty??

Come on chaps - more scary stories to put him off committing this crime

Soooo~… i guess none of you guys who like to keep 'er top on, know the answer, huh!

It’s just that we don’t talk with perverts…

He says with that thing pounding away below!

Quality