Donnington Sunday

Had a great day at Donnington last Sunday at the expence of Lotus and Stratestone. Could not believe how good the S2 Exige was around the track. First time I had been on the track at Donny and thought it was brilliant. Whilst we were having lunch saw an Exige mrk1 in blue, silver stripes and an Exige.com sunstrip. Must be someone on here…did you have a good day?

PESKY!!!

Front and centre!

Must be someone on here…did you have a good day?

Excellento, thanks Big thanks to RobS, Stratstone & Lotus for providing the cars/lunch/museum tour. Apart from the 7 Lotus demo cars, there were only about 15 other cars booked on with RMA who were running the trackday.

So, after I’d had some instruction in one of the demo cars, from one of the young instructors who professionally races a Radical, I had a word with “Mr RMA”, & negotiated a deal to enable me to take my own car out too.

I hope you kept the S1’s end up!

Ian

I hope you kept the S1’s end up!

Only one car passed me…& that was my own car being driven by Russ, whilst I was in an S2 with an “instructor”

Good to see the 240r in the car park at the hotel

Good to see the 240r in the car park at the hotel

It came to the circuit in the afternoon, but just sat there outside the pit garage. Don’t know whose it was (perhaps a factory car), & to give them the benefit of doubt for not getting on track, I presume it was still being run in.

It left the car park at the hotel the same time as me…must say didn’t sound that good…nice though. Liked the wheels and interior. I think the number plate was the same as the one tested in EVO and autocar.