!! Donington Track Day Polo Shirts - ORDER NOW !!

Hi All,

[image]http://static.flickr.com/45/107261843_d85a058e63.jpg[/image] [image]http://static.flickr.com/47/107261844_0465f73a6a.jpg[/image]

In keeping with tradition there is to be a limited edition polo shirt for those attending the Donington Track Day. The shirts themselves are top quality heavyweight pique polo shirts in JET BLACK and they bear a legend which includes the circuit layout, the motorsport profile and relevant text. They come in all of the usual chest sizes, viz:

S(34-36ins), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52)

The cost is a mere �15 each or for �17.50 each you can have your name on the right breast as well.

To place your order simply send a cheque for the appropriate amount and a note with the size and quantity that you want of each to:

Stitching Stripes
18 Glosters Green
Kineton
Warks
CV35 0LT

All orders will be acknowledged by whatever method you indicate on your order and your polo shirt will be delivered to you at Donington on the day, i.e. 29th April 2006.

(If you want your order posted to you before the day please add �3 P&P per shirt)

By the Way, if anyone has a decent outline of an S2 Exige we can also produce an S2 polo shirt!

By the Way, if anyone has a decent outline of an S2 Exige we can also produce an S2 polo shirt!

Great idea but why do you say that

The sport logo doesn’t look exclusively S1 to me, which is why it’s on my windscreen in a 111R

I may well buy one

Tim.

Well done Mike & Carole

It’s worth pointing out that the “legend/name” are embroidered, not printed

The sport logo doesn’t look exclusively S1 to me…

I agree but I know some think it is a bit S1, so…

And as Rob says the logo is embroidered

I agree but I know some think it is a bit S1, so…

And as Rob says the logo is embroidered

Even better then

Tim.

Excellent work, my order is on it’s way.

Me too!

And mine!

Orders received so far are asking for their username on this site to be embroidered on the right breat. Seems like a good idea… And only an extra �2.50 (see opening post)

Will order one Mike if you can sort one with an S2 profile. Keep us posted.
John

OK the ‘Stitching Stripes’ art department has been flat out and - S2 version artwork now complete and digitisation in process. I’ll post a photo of the completed article when the prototype is stitched out early next week.

OK the ‘Stitching Stripes’ art department has been flat out

How many Filopinos are there in that dept, then?

Hundreds…

OK guys, here is a picture of the S2 VERSION embroidery.[image]http://static.flickr.com/45/113423869_3258d515d6.jpg[/image] Subtly different, so no excuses for not ordering now!

Shirt arrived today !!!

Nice work Mike

PLEASE NOTE

Message from creative department…

Orders reveived after 26th April cannot be guaranteed to be ready for Saturday 29th.

Mike

i should give you a call for one of these

Roxx,

Just send money Address in first post.

Cheque’s in the post

Mrs 83man will be along with polo shirts at some time during the day. Please have cash or cheque if you haven’t paid (most have).