Donington Park Noisy Day : Tue 6th October

This is always a great day with lots of interesting machines because its a noisy day. Let’s make it a sort of Exiges follow-on event to Anglesey to sustain us through those dark winter months.

There’s already a few of us booked on for this because of the triple-deal we did for this event+Anglesey+Spa (me/IDG/Muu/Ishy/Yasmar).

Plenty spaces at the moment and Donny is such a great circuit, love it :sunglasses:

Let’s try and get a good few of out to play and have a curry in Ghandi’s afters.

Sounds like Chris may be there with his fantastic TA car, anyone else?

I’m there, naturally

Ooo, that doesn’t leave long post-August trip to get the driveshaft fixed. :s (Long enough though)

I may pop up to watch

Looking forward to this… curry afterwards sounds good also!

Yes absolutely! It’s as much a social event as anything else. I recall being at Donny recently and Scuffers was there and he said to me :

“it’s a trackday not a fookin’ standing-about-chatting-in-the-pits day” :laughing:

Doh, I am at a trade show in London that day.

Don’t you have minions to attend such things for you…?

I do actually now, but I have to show willing every now and again. Plus I’m on the committee for the organisation that is putting the show on. So no matter which way I dice it, I’m gonna be in London that day,

The WHOLE day?!

Nobody important spends the whole day at anything.

Who said I was important??

EFA :laughing:

Booked :slight_smile:

Just booked it up, now what to bring? GTE would be good…

I may…make a special effort if you’re bringing the GTE :thumbup:

If it’s the difference between you being there or not, then yes ill bring the GTE, honest…

I’m in then!

Ill not let you down mate!

Day off booked. Sort it out Garthwaite!!

I’ll bring my helmet. First time I’ve had worn it this year :unamused: